MSH SfaJT Fugazi MC CaS SE HiE Brave AoS TSE R10 dotcom ANP Marbles SWE HitR StcbM L=M FEAR WFftO AHBID

I Will Walk on Water

Introduction: Steve Hogarth wrote on Marillion.com "The lyric was taken from a poem I'd scribbled down during the Holidays In Eden tour. We were on our way down the M4 bound for Cardiff in a minibus. I was sitting in the front watching the rain which was thrashing down outside when something strange began to happen. Call me what you will, but as I sat there, a kind of energy started to come out of the rain, in through the windscreen and into me. It felt like being connected to some kind of electricity inducing a rush of uplifting excitement. Like someone, or something was sending it to me. Magic... I quietly looked around me at everyone else to see if anything was happening to them, but it seemed that I was on my own with it... I borrowed a pen and paper and tried to describe it."

Song Listing:

Songs with a link have explanations.


Click to access album

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.

All comments are moderated, so apologies if it doesn't appear right away!