MSH SfaJT Fugazi MC CaS SE HiE Brave AoS TSE R10 dotcom ANP Marbles SWE HitR StcbM L=M FEAR WFftO AHBID

No One Can

Introduction: Steve Hogarth wrote on Marillion.com "I had written these words standing in a field near to the rehearsal studio in Brighton, one day. I'd been away from home for most of the eighteen months since I joined the band and I was beginning to feel alienated from my wife, and daughter (Sue and Sofie). It was a beautiful day and I had a head full of the natural things all around me and the sense of separation from the people I love most. I imagine it's worse for them than it is for me and these words are an attempt to say 'It's okay, you're with me here...' and to argue against the myth that to be single is to be free. I remember being single... I don't remember it being great."

Song Listing:

Songs with a link have explanations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.

All comments are moderated, so apologies if it doesn't appear right away!